Load & Displacement Measurement
Accessories listed here are recommended for measurement of load and deformation in asphalt testing applications. All mount or attach easily to Karol-Warner and many other brand load frames and triaxial cells to provide accurate and consistent test data.
- Data Readouts accept electrical signals from load cells and displacement transducers and indicate values on a digital display. They feature built-in peak memory hold and tare functions and are enclosed in a sturdy protective case.
- Load Cells use variations in electrical voltages to determine total loads in compression or tension and require a data readout for display.
- Load Rings determine loading forces by measuring physical deformation of an aluminum ring up to 10,000lbf (44.5kN). They include a dial indicator and a calibration data sheet.
- Linear Variable Displacement Transducers are available in ranges from 0.5 to 2in (12.7 to 50.8mm) with a stainless steel actuating shaft. Each has a repeatability of 0.002mm to measure dynamic displacement.
- Digital Dial Indicators are available in a variety of ranges and resolutions. They are accurate to ±1 resolution when measuring from a known standard.
- Mechanical Dial Indicators come in many different ranges for analog measurement of dimensional differences in specimens during loading.
- Two Channel Readout w/ 2in Displacement Transducer & 10,000lbf Load Cell is a convenient kit that measures loads in tension or compression and displays data.
- Flow Meter measures sample flow during Marshall testing and can be fitted with displacement transducer or dial indicator.