These 4in (101.6mm) diameter Latex Membranes are .025in (.6mm) thick and 12in (304.8mm) long. The membranes are placed over soil samples as a barrier to fluids in pressurized chambers. Made from pure latex rubber, membranes are processed under tightly controlled, proprietary manufacturing standards to maintain high-quality products that are free from defects. Popular sizes are in stock and ready to ship. They are supplied in packages of 12 in amber-colored bags to inhibit damage from ultraviolet light. Installation is performed using a vacuum activated stretcher to avoid damage to the specimen.
- Pure latex, manufactured to exacting standards
- Special packaging inhibits premature breakdown
- 4in Diameter Latex Membranes, .025in Thick, 12in Long (pkg. of 12)
- 3838 4in Membrane Stretcher allows simple installation of Latex Membranes over cylindrical soil specimens
- 3958 4in Membrane Tester is used to pressure-test Latex Membranes before installation on soil samples