Aggregate Washers save time and effort associated with manual methods of washing aggregate samples. The units feature a flexible gooseneck water nozzle allowing for easy removal of the stainless steel drum.
The Aggregate Washer gently agitates a sample while water supplied through an existing water line is fed into the bucket through the flexible nozzle. Overflow is directed over a No. 200 sieve (purchased separately) to prevent the loss of oversized material. Once the aggregate and water mixture run clear, fines have been sufficiently removed from the sample.
Model 9075 (or 9075F) processes samples up to 15lb (7kg) and utilizes a 12 x 13in (304 x 330mm) stainless steel drum.
Model 9050 (or 9050F) is compact, portable, and convenient. The unit is ideal for processing samples up to 8lb (3.6kg) using the 9 x 10.75in (229 x 273mm) stainless steel drum. The drum can function as a vacuum pycnometer using a Vacuum Lid (sold separately).
- Efficient sample preparation
- Ideal for tabletop operation
- Non-slip rollers for drum rotation
- Flexible gooseneck water nozzle allows easy drum removal
- Fully-enclosed gear motor
- 6ft (1.8m) safety power cord with built-in GFCI
- Aggregate Washer
- Stainless steel drum
- Self-piercing saddle valve
- 1/4in ID clear vinyl tubing (15ft)
- Wash Drums for Aggregate Washers are included, and additional drums can be ordered to increase efficiency
- 9055 Vacuum Lid allows the Wash Drum for Small Aggregate Washer to function as a vacuum pycnometer for deairing