Digital Absolute Pressure Manometer is a mercury-free, eco-friendly alternative for vacuum pressure measuring during lab applications. The Digital Absolute Pressure Manometer is often used when performing AASHTO T 209 and ASTM D2041 Asphalt Bulk Specific Gravity (Rice) Tests.
Accurate to ±0.5% of full scale, the precision gauge utilizes an absolute pressure transducer to provide instantaneous readings of applied vacuum from 0 to 1,000mm Hg on a digital display with 0.1mm resolution. The Manometer is powered by either a 9V battery or AC adapter, both included. This unit also includes a 0.25in (6.35mm) hose barb connection with needle valve for vacuum tubing.
Available in 115V / 60Hz or 230V / 50Hz models. Models with NIST calibration certificate, as required by the AASHTO T 209 method, are available as models 9210T and 9210FT. These units are calibrated at 25, 30, and 35mm Hg on NIST traceable equipment.
NIST calibration or recalibration is available by ordering 9210-CA NIST Calibration Certificate for Digital Vacuum Readout. Contact Karol-Warner Customer Service for shipping instructions.
- Mercury-free for safe Asphalt Bulk Specific Gravity (Rice) Tests
- Power-saving auto shutoff in battery mode
- Optional NIST traceable multi-point certificate
- Digital Absolute Pressure Manometer
- NIST certification (for models 9210T and 9210FT)
- 9V battery
- AC adapter
- Hose barb connection with needle valve