The Performer III 3in Vibratory Sieve Shaker from Gilson Company is compact, quiet, and ideal for efficient particle size separations of small samples from No. 4 to No. 635 (4.75mm to 20µm).
Electromagnetic vibration operates at 3,600vpm with amplitude control from 0-100%. Solenoid-actuated tapper, with 60 taps per minute, redistributes material on the sieves, fights static clumping, and clears undersize particles from mesh openings. Tapping function can be turned on and off depending on the flowability of tested materials.
Sieve stack capacity is 7 3in full height or 14 3in half-height sieves plus pan. EZ-Clamp system is fast and efficient for insertion and removal of the sieve stack. Clamping knobs have a release button and only need a quick twist to secure the stack. The digital timer automatically resets to programmed test time at the end of each cycle. The unit also features a separate switch for untimed operation.
View our complete line of Sieve Shakers.
- Electromagnetic vibration for quick, accurate particle separation
- EZ-Clamp system for fast, easy sieve insertion and removal
- Selectable tapping action enhances separation
- Digital timer with automatic test time reset
- Performer III 3in Vibratory Sieve Shaker
- Clear acrylic adapter
- Sieve cover
- ASTM Test Sieves with 3in (76mm) frame diameter are available in half or full height with a variety of opening sizes