These 1.4in (35.6mm) diameter Neoflex Membranes are .012in (0.3mm) thick and 8in (203mm) long. The membranes are placed over soil samples as a barrier to fluids in pressurized chambers. They are made from pure latex rubber and coated with quality neoprene for flexibility, toughness, and resistance to abrasion. Installation is performed using a vacuum activated stretcher to avoid damage to the specimen. Membranes are supplied in packages of 12.
- Pure latex, coated with neoprene for abrasion and chemical resistance
- Unique construction for special applications
- Manufactured to exacting standards
- Special packaging inhibits premature breakdown
- 1.4in Diameter Neoflex Membranes, .012in Thick, 8in Long (pkg. of 12)