These 2in (50.8mm) diameter Latex Membranes are .012in (.3mm) thick and 8in (203mm) long. The membranes are placed over soil samples as a barrier to fluids in pressurized chambers. Made from pure latex rubber, membranes are processed under tightly controlled, proprietary manufacturing standards to maintain high-quality products that are free from defects. Popular sizes are in stock and ready to ship. They are supplied in packages of 12 in amber-colored bags to inhibit damage from ultraviolet light. Installation is performed using a vacuum activated stretcher to avoid damage to the specimen.
- Pure latex, manufactured to exacting standards
- Special packaging inhibits premature breakdown
- 2in Diameter Latex Membranes, .012in Thick, 8in Long (pkg. of 12)
- 3834 2in Membrane Stretcher allows simple installation of Latex Membranes over cylindrical soil specimens
- 3954 2in Membrane Tester is used to pressure-test Latex Membranes before installation on soil samples