The 7611 Karol-Warner Load Frame is an economical Load Frame that can perform a variety of soil tests. Its 10,000lbf (44.5kN) capacity and wide strain rate of 0.001 – 0.1in/min (0.0254 to 2.54mm/min) covers California Bearing Ratio (CBR), Unconfined Compressive Strength (UC), Triaxial and Soil Cement tests when equipped with proper load and displacement components. The 1/8hp DC drive motor regulates speed to within ±1%.
With its sturdy powder-coated steel cabinet and precision loading screw with protective boot, the Load Frame can handle even the most severe lab environments. Front panel controls allow the operator to adjust the direction and speed of the 8in (203mm) diameter platen, as well as select the strain rate. The vertical 1.25in (32mm) diameter rods allow for a quick change of crossarm height.
- Strain rate of 0.001 – 0.1in / min covers a number of different soil tests
- Load capacity up to 10,000lbf
- 1/8hp DC drive motor regulates speed to within ±1%
- Corrosion-resistant construction
- Simple to operate and maintain
- Economical and versatile product for laboratory or university needs
- Load Frame, 0.001in to 0.1in / min, 10,000lbf