The Mechanical Soil Compactor combines the accuracy and ease of use of a conventional mechanical compactor with new, industry-leading safety and convenience features.
The digital controller features a drop-down menu that allows the easy selection of pre-programmed test procedures as well as the ability to program custom parameters.
The hammer lift mechanism ensures the hammer’s drop height remains consistent throughout the entire Proctor compaction process. The uniquely-designed lift mechanism can be easily switched between 12 and 18in (305 and 457mm).
The total mass and the face of the free-falling hammer also quickly changed. The 4.5lb (2kg) surcharge weight can be inserted into the hammer body to increase the weight to 10lb (4kg). The standard round face is factory-installed on the hammer body, but the sector face is easily substituted.
The Model 7015 Compactor includes an exclusive programmable digital controller, 4 and 6in (102 and 152mm) diameter Proctor compaction molds, a 2in (51mm) round hammer face, a 3.14in² (2,025.8mm²) sector face, a 5.5lb (2.5kg) hammer body, plus a 4.5lb (2kg) surcharge weight.
- Adds the efficiency and convenience of conventional mechanical compactors
- Safety interlocks and emergency stop button
- Accommodates 4 and 6in Proctor and CBR/LBR molds
- Factory-calibrated drop height that is fully adjustable by the user
- Intuitive, menu-guided programming shown on a four-line digital display
- Number of blows fully programmable
- Automatic indexing
- Surcharge Weight for standard or modified compaction operations
- Mechanical Soil Compactor
- 5.5lb (2.5kg) Hammer Body
- 2in (51mm) round face and 3.14in² (2,025.8mm²) sector face
- 4lb (2kg) Surcharge Weight