Triaxial / Permeability Control Panels combine precise control, logical layout, and quality components for use in triaxial and flexible wall permeability testing of soils. These panels offer sturdy cabinet construction with controls for air pressures located on the upper half of the panel and controls for water pressures on the lower half. Precision regulators set and control pressures and zero-displacement ball valves are used for positive shutoff. Two 50cc burettes with 0.1cc graduations for flow measurement and two 4cc pipettes with 0.008cc graduations are included. These are located inside two storage chambers which have an additional capacity of 400cc each.
The cell water interface utilizes a 20cc burette. The panel and cell can be conveniently filled and drained from the front panel. A bias control feature allows the user to set the effective cell pressure and increase both cell and sample back pressure using only one regulator. This minimizes air consumption during saturation and causes no change in effective stress. Easy-access air, water, vacuum, and drain connectors are located on the rear of the panel. All connections and tubing for the cell are conveniently located on the front of the panel.
3230M Master Panel w/ Pressure Readout is ready for use with a single Triaxial or Flexible Wall Permeability Cell. The Master Panel includes a factory-installed psi or kPa digital readout for setting Test Cell and sample pressures. To control additional Triaxial or Flexible Wall Permeability Cells, an Add-On Panel can be connected to the Master Panel. Up to two Add-On Panels can be connected to a single Master Panel.
3230A Add-On Panel requires a connection to a Master Panel w/ Pressure Readout in order to set and control Test Cell and sample pressures for Triaxial or Flexible Wall Permeability Cells. Once connected to the Master Panel, Add-On Panels can be controlled using the factory-installed digital readout for the setting of the Test Cell and sample pressures.
Click here for a Triaxial/Permeability basic setup diagram.
- Master Panel is designed to function alone or with Add-On Panel
- Add-On Panel allows simultaneous testing of more than one sample
- Suitable for triaxial or flexible wall permeability soil testing
- Master Panel with (psi or kPa) Pressure Readout or
Add-On Panel w/ Connection for Master Panel Readout
- High-quality valves and regulators for precise control
- Two 50cc burettes graduated to 0.1cc
- Two 4cc pipettes graduated to 0.008cc
- 6630-C Pore Pressure Transducer & Readout is a self-contained, portable unit that accurately measures pore pressures in soil specimens
- 3872B & 3873B Deairing Tanks remove dissolved air and gases from water when connected to user’s vacuum source